5 Bedroom House in a private condominium in Praia Verde, designed by Architect John Rey, in 1998. Proving to be a concern to integrate the property into the rural area and respecting the surrounding environment only those pine trees that were considered strictly necessary were cut down during construction. However, they were replaced by new trees at the end of the build to preserve the Pine strain.
Situated in an area of 1338m2 with a building area of 333.20m2 the fully furnished villa was built with quality materials:
- Shale-lined Gorges to allow a good insulation and low maintenance cost;
- All doors, shutters and Windows (double glazed) have been designed with 18th Century wood from beams, recovered from work in two Ministries in Terreiro de Paço in Lisbon,
- Wrought iron hardware, of French origin;
- The bricks, the 'donkey bricks' of the dome ceilinged hallway and the tile type 'Old Portuguese' manufactured in a traditional pottery of Conceição de Tavira;
- Majority of the lamps and wall lights are of Italian Origin.
The Villa is distributed over two floors:
-Basement: storage space and garage for two cars;
-Ground floor: living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry, 2 en suites bedrooms, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath/shower/WC, 1 bathroom and terrace service.
-First floor: a mezzanine used as an office, one en suite bedroom and two nice and spacious terraces.
Dishwasher, gas and Electric Hob, microwave, oven, Washing Machine, Tumble drier, 2 Door Refrigerator, 2 gas water heaters, TV, fireplace with wood burning stove, 4 air conditioning, Dehumidifier, 2 electric towel rails, Central Vacuum system, alarm System, Barbecue, sprinkler system. Certificate and numbered furniture manufacturer 'BRAZAO';
35 works of art (oil paintings, watercolours, prints, serigraphs and tile panels, mostly originals, of recognized Portuguese Works).
The apartment complex has a swimming pool, restaurant and Club House, with direct and pedestrian access to the beach
It is located near to 8 golf courses: Monte Rei Golf, Quinta da Ria, Quinta de Cima, Benamor, Castro Marim, Quinta do Vale, Isuri (Spain), Isla Canela (Spain).
Excellent business opportunity. Come and discover this fabulous villa.
For more information, visit us at www.erjproperties.pt or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org